yield: 16 SPEARS prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 15 MINUTES total time: 20 MINUTES
- 32 dill pickle slices
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- Cooking spray
- Ranch salad dressing, optional
- Preheat air fryer to 400°. Let pickles stand on a paper towel until liquid is almost absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine flour and salt. In another shallow bowl, whisk eggs, pickle juice, cayenne and garlic powder. Combine panko and dill in a third shallow bowl.
- Dip pickles in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere. In batches, place pickles in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until golden brown and crispy, 7-10 minutes. Turn pickles; spritz with cooking spray. Cook until golden brown and crispy, 7-10 minutes longer. Serve immediately. If desired, serve with ranch dressing.
1 pickle slice: 26 calories,
1g fat (0 saturated fat),
(0 sugars, 0 fiber),
I love this recipe