This Air Fryer Shrimp is ready in 10 minutes and great for keto meal prep! Under 1 net carb per serving, it’s the perfect addition to salads, wraps, tacos, noodles, and more!
PREP TIME3 minutes
COOK TIME6 minutes
TOTAL TIME9 minutes
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (avocado oil also works well for it’s high smoke point)
- 2-3 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning or all purpose blend
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees while you pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl or plastic bag, add your shrimp, oil, seasoning, and garlic. Mix well until all pieces of shrimp are well coated.
- Place the shrimp into the basket or on the racks of the air fryer (spray with oil first if you have a problem with sticking). Shrimp should be in a single layer, but they can be touching–Cook in batches if you have to.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, flip the shrimp, then cook an additional 2-4 minutes until shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
3 full teaspoons of Old Bay can be a bit salty if you’re eating the shrimp on its own, so you may want to reduce this to 2 if serving shrimp as an appetizer or if you’re watching your sodium. If tossing the shrimp into a salad or a pasta with sauce, however, I like the full 3 teaspoons to add more flavor to the entire dish.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 127TOTAL FAT: 4.1gCHOLESTEROL: 182.5mgSODIUM: 136.7mgCARBOHYDRATES: 0.2gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.2gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 22.8g