cook time: 8 MINUTES
total time: 8 MINUTES
Learn how to make delicious Air Fryer Zucchini with Parmesan! This keto side dish has only four ingredients and is ready in under 10 minutes!
- 3 medium zucchini (about 4 cups, cubed)
- spray olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 heaping tablespoons grated parmesan
- Quarter the zucchini into small cubes as seen in the photos. Spray with olive oil, add seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- When you are sure the zucchini is coated evenly with oil, toss with the parmesan. Do not overmix and stop when the parmesan is evenly distributed.
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes to 390 degrees F. Carefully add a liner and add the zucchini to the air fryer basket in an even layer. Cook 4 minutes, toss and cook an additional 4-5 minutes until the parmesan has begun to brown and the zucchini is tender.
YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1/4 of recipe (about 3/4 cup)
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 72TOTAL FAT: 5gCHOLESTEROL: 2.7mgSODIUM: 75mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.4gFIBER: 1.6gSUGAR: 3.7gPROTEIN: 3.2g