This grilled t-bone steak is covered in a flavorful, homemade dry rub, then grilled to perfection. This recipe is low carb, sugar-free and gluten-free.
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- ▢2 t-bone steaks
- ▢2 tbsp smoky BBQ dry rub
- Preheat your gas grill to high.
- Rub both sides of your t-bone steak with homemade bbq dry rub.
- For rare, grill for 8-10 minutes to reach an internal temperature of 125F.
- For medium-rare, grill for 9-11 minutes to reach an internal temperature of 135F.
- For medium, grill for 10-12 minutes to reach an internal temperature of 145F.
- For medium-well, grill for 11-13 minutes to reach an internal temperature of 155F.
- For well done, grill for 14-16 minutes to reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- Flip halfway when grilling.
- When done, let your steak rest for about 5 minutes, wrapped in a foil, so the juices can sink in.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe serves 2 and contains 0 net carbs per serving.
Make sure the steak is at room temperature before grilling.
It is very important to let the steak sit for 5 minutes after grilling to lock in the juices.
Calories: 756kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 71g | Fat: 50g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 511mg | Potassium: 1051mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 7mg