CourseAppetizer Total Time25 minutes Servings6 sliders
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise homemade or Whole30 compliant
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut drained and roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices sugar-free bacon cooked and cut in half
- 6 slices roma tomato
- 6 pieces romaine lettuce roughly torn
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Place a steamer basket in a saucepan and pour in one inch of water. Bring the water to a boil and add the eggs. Cover, and steam for 12 minutes. Immediately transfer the eggs to an ice bath, peel, and cut in half.
- Scoop the egg yolks into a mixing bowl and add the mayonnaise, hot sauce, sauerkraut, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well until combined.
- Divide the mixture among the egg whites. Stack a piece of lettuce, a tomato slice, and two pieces of bacon on top of one half, then top with another half of an egg. Secure with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the sliders and enjoy