BITE Pizza Pepper Poppers
Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes Category: nutritious treats Method: bake Cuisine: american
A healthy snack that tastes like pizza?! Sign me up! You’ll love these fun pepper pizza poppers that are crunchy and delicious with the flavors of sweet peppers, melted cheese, turkey pepperoni, olives, fresh basil and oregano.
- 1 bag ONE SWEET® SEEDLESS Peppers
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- ¼ cup turkey pepperoni, sliced
- ⅓ cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 3–4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Remove the stems and cut each pepper down the middle lengthwise.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle each pepper half with mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and oregano. Add about two pieces of turkey pepperoni to each pepper.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and top with sliced Kalamata olives, extra red pepper flakes if desired, and fresh basil. Serve immediately and enjoy!