Cauliflower rice, egg and shredded mozzarella combine to make an easy low-carb pizza crust. Top the gluten-free pizza with tangy Buffalo sauce, chicken and blue cheese for a flavorful dinner or game-day favorite. Fresh celery is added at the end for cool crunch.
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank’s RedHot, divided
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- Step 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2Place cauliflower and garlic in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on High for 3 minutes. Let cool slightly. Stir in eggs, mozzarella, carrot, 2 tablespoons chives and salt. Spread the mixture into a 12-inch circle, 1/4 inch thick, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Step 3Bake the cauliflower crust until brown and crispy around the edges, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Step 4Combine chicken, 1 tablespoon hot sauce, vinegar and cayenne in a small bowl. Remove the crust from the oven and top with the chicken and blue cheese. Return to the oven and bake until the chicken is warm and the cheese is starting to melt, about 5 minutes more. Top with celery and the remaining 1 tablespoon each chives and hot sauce.
Serving Size: 1 Slice Per Serving: 189 calories; protein 21.4g; carbohydrates 6.7g; dietary fiber 2.1g; sugars 2.6g; fat 8.6g; saturated fat 4.2g; cholesterol 110.4mg; vitamin a iu 1194.4IU; vitamin c 48.1mg; folate 72.5mcg; calcium 202.6mg; iron 1.2mg; magnesium 35.1mg; potassium 482.9mg; sodium 498mg; thiamin 0.1mg. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Lean-Fat Protein, 1 Medium-Fat Protein, 1 Vegetable, 1/2 .