- 1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound of sea scallops, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley, for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and scallops to the skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until they are cooked through and slightly browned. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and red pepper flakes to the skillet and cook for about 1 minute, until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Stir in the grated parmesan cheese until it is melted and well combined with the cream. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the shrimp and scallops back to the skillet and toss them with the creamy garlic sauce until they are well coated. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the seafood is heated through and the sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Nutrition Information: Serving size: 1/4 of the recipe Calories: 485 Total Fat: 35g Saturated Fat: 18g Cholesterol: 347mg Sodium: 1135mg Total Carbohydrates: 4g Dietary Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 38g
Note: Nutrition information is approximate and may vary based on the specific ingredients used.