- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 pounds thick-cut New York strip steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- Mince 4 garlic cloves. Transfer to a bowl and add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Chop until you have 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, then transfer to a small bowl. Cut 2 pounds New York strip steak into 1-inch cubes, then season them with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Melt 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter in a large skillet over medium high-heat. Add the steak cubes and sear until browned, flipping them halfway through, 6 to 8 minutes total. Add the garlic and pepper and cook for 1 minute more. Remove from the heat and garnish with the parsley.