Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
4.39 from 26 votes
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 lb. Sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 6 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Seasoning salt
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet, and add salt and pepper to taste. Drain any excess fat and set it aside.
- In a skillet, melt 2 tbsp butter over medium heat on the stove.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and saute until becoming tender.
- Mix in the minced garlic, seasoning salt, parsley, and pepper to taste, and saute for another minute.
- In a food processor or blender, blend together the cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese sauce over the ground beef, and place the mixture into the bottom of a well-greased 9×9 baking dish.
- Add the mushrooms to the top of the meat mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove, garnish with parmesan and serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 602kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 300mg | Sodium: 771mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g