Course: dinner, Main Course
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 ounces Cream cheese
- 12 ounces Frozen cauliflower rice
- 16 ounces Tomato sauce
- ½ Cup Beef broth
- 2 Cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- Large Skillet
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the ground beef, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. Cook and crumble until cooked through.
- Turn down the heat to medium and add in the cream cheese. Stir until fully combined. Now add in the cauliflower rice, tomato sauce, and beef broth. Continue to cook until the cauliflower is soft.
- Finally, remove from the heat and stir in the cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
- Fresh or frozen cauliflower? This is really up to what you have on hand. I love using already riced and frozen cauliflower because it is always in my freezer. You could also use frozen cauliflower florets, fresh cauliflower florets, or fresh cauliflower rice. It really is just a matter of preference.
- What other vegetables can I use? This recipe is very versatile and you can use any vegetable you have on hand…broccoli, cabbage, green beans, zucchini, etc.
- Can I use heavy cream instead of cream cheese? If you are running low on cream cheese you can definitely use ¼ cup of heavy cream instead. The sauce may be a touch looser but the taste will be similar.
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 27g | Fiber: 3g