- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Stir until the crumbs are evenly coated. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9×9-inch baking dish. Place the dish in the refrigerator to chill while preparing the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and continue to beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mash half of the blueberries with a fork or a potato masher. Add the granulated sugar and lemon juice to the mashed blueberries and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the mashed blueberry mixture into the cream cheese mixture until well incorporated. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Remove the baking dish from the refrigerator. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the graham cracker crust and spread it evenly using a spatula.
- Scatter the remaining fresh blueberries over the top of the cheesecake mixture, pressing them lightly into the surface.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until the cheesecake is set.
- Once chilled and set, slice into bars and serve. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information (per serving, based on 12 servings):
- Calories: 360
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Sodium: 245mg
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 20g
- Protein: 4g
Please note that the provided nutrition information is an estimate and may vary based on specific ingredients and brands used. It’s always a good idea to double-check the nutritional values based on the specific products you use.