Instant Pot Chocolate Lava Cake
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- mint leaves (optional)
- raspberries (optional)
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, remove from microwave and stir.
- Place back in the microwave for another 30 seconds and stir until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, flour, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture into egg mixture and stir well to combine.
- Spray four 6-7-ounce ramekins with cooking spray.
- Fill each ramekin 2/3 of the way full with batter.
- Put steam rack in the bottom of the Instant Pot and add 2 cups of water.
- Place ramekins on the steam rack, placing 3 of the ramekins directly on the rack and one over the top and in the center of the 3 ramekins (as seen in photo above).
- Place lid on Instant Pot and place tab to “sealing”. Manually set the time to 8 minutes on “high” pressure.
- Quick release the pressure and carefully remove ramekins from Instant Pot.
- Serve with ice cream and add mint leaves and raspberries for garnish.
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
Calories: 622kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 184mg | Sodium: 298mg | Potassium: 330mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 885IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 1.5mg