This is a classic calzone with a keto crust! Made with Modern Mountain Keto Pizza Crust Mix, each calzone has ~6g net carbs. Pair it with your favorite keto-friendly pizza sauce, stuff it with your favorite fillings, and indulge!
- 1 Package Modern Mountain Keto Pizza Crust
- Keto-Friendly Pizza Sauce
- 8oz Package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni (or any other topics of your choice!)
- Prepare pizza dough according to instructions on the package.
- Split the dough in half. One half at a time, place dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out with a rolling pin to make two large circles, each about ¼” – ½” thick.
- Layer sauce, cheese, and toppings in the center of each circle. Be careful not to overstuff; we recommend leaving at least a 1” border around the entire edge of the dough.
- Wet your fingers with a bit of water and run them across the bottom edge of the circles. Fold the top half over and meet the bottom of the dough.
- Crimp the calzone closed with a wet fork. Cut at least two small lines on the top to release steam during cooking.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 30 minutes, or until calzone is browned. Allow to cool before serving, as the inside will be extremely hot.