This keto caramel pecan turtle cheesecake is the best turtle cheesecake you will ever enjoy. It’s keto-friendly and so delicious. You must try it!
- 2 tbsp lard
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp Swerve Sweetener, powdered
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 32 ounces (or 4 blocks) softened cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cup Swerve Sweetener, powdered
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Turtle Cheesecake Topping:
- ½ cup-3/4 cup chopped walnut/pecans
- Drizzle dark chocolate and caramel
Start by Making the pie crust.
- Melt the butter
- Add the lard to the melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, combine the 3 large eggs. Beat the eggs until fluffy. Then add the eggs to the butter mixture.
- Add the remaining dry crust ingredients and mix the dough with your hands until it forms into a dough.
- Spray the bottom of your pan with nonstick cooking spray. Firmly press the dough into the bottom of the pan with your fingers until it’s evenly distributed throughout the pan. You can create a thicker edge around the outside of the pan. (I prefer this) . This is not the type of dough you can roll out with a rolling pin.
- Bake the crust at 350 degrees first for about 10 minutes. Then remove it and allow the crust to cool while you make the cheesecake center. You will add the cheesecake center and bake it again.
Next make the Cheesecake:
- In a mixing bowl add softened cream cheese and eggs and blend.
- Add in sour cream and blend.
- Add swerve sifting in slowly as you blend together.
- Add lemon juice and almond extract and finish blending until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 9” Springform pan. Pour batter to 2/3 full in height.
- Bake 350 degrees uncovered for 45-60 min and check. Cheesecake should be rising and lightly browned. Bake for another 20-25 minutes watching closely. The outside parameter should be firm yet the center somewhat soft.
- Once done pull out let cool then place in refrigerator to chill and continue to firm before serving.
- When serving drizzle dark chocolate on top of the cake and add ½ cup to ¾ cup chopped walnuts and pecan mixture to top and finish with a reduced sugar caramel sauce drizzle.
Serving: 1sliceCalories: 461kcalCarbohydrates: 7.5gProtein: 10.2gFat: 44.4gFiber: 0.5gSugar: 3.3g