Keto Cheddar Biscuit
Total: 6 biscuits
MACRO PER BISCUIT
- 107.4 kcal
- Net carbs: 2.7g
- Protein: 7.5g
- Fat: 7.4g
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 75g greek yogurt
- 15ml apple cider vinegar
- 30g coconut flour
- 8g psyllium husk
- 6g baking powder
- 1g baking soda
- 1g salt
- 30g cheddar cheese (To fold in)
- ~12g cheddar cheese as toppings (or more if you like cheese).
- Preheat oven at 180°C (356°F)
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add in wet ingredients. Whisk until everything well incorporated.
- Add in coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Fold in cheddar cheese.
- Split the dough to 6 portion and pour it into a muffin tin line with parchment cups or silicone mould.
- Bake for 13mins. Then increase the temperature to 200°C (392°F) and bake for another 3-4mins