Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serves: 10 Jumbo Size Cookies or 16 regular cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour, 112g
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, 54g
- 1/2 cup powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener, 90g
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp salt (1/2 tsp if using unsalted butter)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp salted butter, softened, 150g
- 1 egg
- 1 yolk (reserve the egg white for later!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp stevia sweetened chocolate-chips (85g)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened, 1/2 cup, 112g
- 5 tbsp powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener
- 1 tsp of the egg white you set aside earlier
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat your oven to 350*F.
- In a large bowl whisk together your almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum and salt.
- In a separate bowl, add your butter and sweetener. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add in your whole egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract. Beat again until everything is smooth.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until a thick dough forms.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and place the dough in the fridge to chill..
- Place the cream cheese mixture in the freezer for 10min.
- To assemble, grease 2 cookie sheets. Take large scoops of dough (think ice-cream scoop size) and form them into a ball shape. Make a well in the centre and place a glob of the cream cheese mixture inside.
- Form the cookie dough around the cream cheese as best as you can (this doesn’t have to be perfect, if some cream cheese shows through it won’t melt out). Then flatten the cookie partially on the tray as shown in the photos.
- Bake the cookies for 11-13min at 350*F. They should be lightly golden around the edges but still very soft. Let them cool almost completely on the tray before trying to lift them. They will harden up as they cool.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container between layers of parchment or wax paper in the fridge for up to 5 days OR freeze and thaw/microwave for 10-20s as a quick snack. Enjoy your Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate-Chip Cookies!
Nutrition for 1/10th of recipe (1 jumbo cookie): 275 calories | 25g fat | 3.5g NET carbs | 6g fibre