This easy Keto Everything Bagel Cheese Chips Recipe uses 3 different types of cheese for a crunchy and salty snack that’s super easy!
Keyword KETO EVERYTHING BAGEL CHEESE CHIPS
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 250 kcal
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all three kinds of cheese and half a tablespoon of seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Using a teaspoon-sized amount, place each amount on the parchment-lined pan, keeping 1-2 inches between each chip. You will either need to do two sheet pans or two orders.
- Bake for 7-11 minutes, depending on the oven and how dark you want them.
- Upon removing from the oven, sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
- Let the keto chips sit on the sheet pan for 5-10 minutes to harden, and then transfer to another dish to cool completely
Net Carbs: 1 Net Carb per serving – 4 servings total – 6 chips per serving