Yield: 4 servings
Calories per serving: 521
Fat per serving: 38.5
- 1.5 pound bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, de-boned and cut into slices
- 2 whole garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, use tamari or coconut aminos if avoiding soy
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 7 ounce broccoli
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 ounce cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Prep all ingredients so that they are ready to use.
- Marinate chicken in garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and vinegar.
- Add half of the avocado oil in a pan (or wok) over high heat. Once hot, add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes or until soft, then add the red bell pepper and broccoli.
- Once broccoli is cooked, but still crisp, remove the vegetables from the pan and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- Drain the chicken from the marinade (keeping the marinade to add later). Add the remaining avocado oil to your pan (or wok) and once hot, add the chicken. Cook the chicken over high heat until completely cooked through, about 4-6 minutes.
- Once chicken is cooked, add all remaining ingredients into the pan (including the pre-cooked vegetables and marinade).
- Cook for 3-4 minutes more, until the mushrooms are al dente and sauce has reduced. Serve hot and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Stir Fry. Each serving comes out to be 521 calories, 38.5g fats, 7g net carbs, and 33.6g protein