Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons swerve
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup powdered swerve (confectioners sugar)
- 1 cups chocolate chips (lily’s sugar-free)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter
- Combine butter, almond flour and swerve. Mix well.
- Pat crust into pan and bake for 6 minutes
- Combine cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and powdered swerve in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Evenly press the cheesecake filling into the pan and bake 30 minutes until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
prep time: 10 MINUTEScook time: 30 MINUTEStotal time: 40 MINUTES