- 1 cup unsweetened dark chocolate chips (at least 70% cocoa solids)
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts), roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol or any keto-friendly sweetener (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil together in 30-second intervals, stirring well after each interval, until completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in the powdered erythritol (if using) to sweeten the chocolate.
- Add the mixed nuts and shredded coconut to the chocolate mixture, stirring until they are well coated.
- Using a spoon or a cookie scoop, drop small clusters of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt on top of each cluster, if desired.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or until the clusters are firm and set.
- Once hardened, remove the clusters from the refrigerator and store them in an airtight container.
Approximate Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Serving size: 1 cluster (recipe makes about 12 clusters)
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Please note that the nutrition information provided is an estimate and can vary based on the specific ingredients and brands used. It’s always a good idea to double-check the labels and adjust the serving size accordingly if needed. Enjoy your Keto chocolate nut clusters!