- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup keto-friendly sweetener
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp keto-friendly sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and almond milk together. Add the melted butter or coconut oil and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
- Spread half of the batter in the prepared loaf pan. Spread the filling over the batter. Spread the remaining batter over the filling.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool before slicing and serving.
Note: keto-friendly sweeteners you can use include erythritol, xylitol, or stevia.
The nutritional information for this keto cinnamon roll bread recipe will vary depending on the specific ingredients and brands used, as well as the serving size. However, here is a general breakdown of the macronutrients and calories in this recipe:
Per serving (based on 12 servings per loaf): Calories: 191 Fat: 17g Protein: 6g Carbs: 6g Fiber: 3g Net Carbs: 3g
This recipe is high in fat and protein, and low in carbs. It is also gluten-free and suitable for those following a ketogenic diet. Keep in mind that it is also high in calories, so portion control is important.