- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and then add the melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until a thick dough forms.
- Fold in the shredded cheddar cheese and chopped parsley (if using).
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them a few inches apart. You should get around 12 biscuits.
- Flatten each dough mound slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Information (per biscuit):
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Protein: 6g
Please note that the nutrition information provided is an estimate and can vary depending on the specific ingredients and brands used.