- 1.5 pounds of thinly sliced beef (such as ribeye or sirloin)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of shredded provolone cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef slices and cook until browned. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook until the vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized.
- Return the beef to the skillet with the cooked vegetables. Season with salt, black pepper, dried oregano, dried thyme, and paprika. Stir well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, and heavy cream until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the beef and vegetable mixture in the skillet. Top with shredded provolone cheese.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: 470 kcal
- Fat: 37g
- Protein: 27g
- Total Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Net Carbohydrates: 5g
Note: The nutrition information provided is an estimate and may vary based on the specific ingredients used and serving size.