- 2 cups 8 ounces blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- (fresh or frozen)1/2 cup 2 ounces cranberries,
- (35% – 38% butter fat)200 – 220 ml/(1 cup) cold heavy/whipping cream
- First, preheat the oven to 350°F. With parchment paper, line a baking sheet, then, in a large bowl, combine the sea salt, erythritol, baking powder, and almond flour.
- Whisk together the egg, orange zest, vanilla, and melted coconut oil. Then, into the almond flour mixture, stir the wet mixture, until a uniform dough forms, pressing with a spoon or spatula. Stir and into the dough, press fresh or dried cranberries.
- Stir in the cold cream with a spatula or fork until the dough comes together.
- Onto the lined pan, place the dough and about 1 inch thick and 6 inches in diameter, form a disc shape. Like a pie or pizza, cut into EIGHT wedges. About ONE inch apart, move the pieces.
- Until it gets golden, bake for EIGHTEEN to TWENTY-TWO minutes. To firm up at room temperature, cool completely on the pan.
Keto Cranberry Orange Scones
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 29g
SATURATED FAT: 9g
TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 18g