The best Keto Bread in the whole world, which not only looks real but also tastes and smells like a real loaf of bread. The Number 1 Keto Bread has been born. You bake it once and will never ever change for something else.
This is the real deal. This Keto Farmers Bread is the BEST bread ever in our Low Carb lifestyle
Keto Farmers Bread
Have you been craving for real rustic bread in our lifestyle? This Keto Farmers Bread is just the answer you were looking for. Real look, smell, taste, but still keto.
PREP TIME30 minutes
COOK TIME1 hour 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME2 hours
- 400g (2 Cups) Quark ( have used the crumbly one) You can also try the Farmers Cheese, Curd Cheese Dry cream cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 100g (1 Cup) of Potato Fiber (Oat Fiber)
- 30g (1/3 Cup) Ground Psyllium Husk
- 1 Pkt of Baking powder (16g or 1TBsp+1Tsp)
- 100ml (1/2 Cup) of boiling water
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- Mix eggs properly with a dash of salt
- Once they are mixed into the best fluffiness, add the quark or Cream cheese
- In the meantime, mix all the dry ingredients and add it to the bowl
- once all properly mixed, add boiling water and vinegar
- Mix once again and let it sit for 15-20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 150 C ( 302 F )
- Take the dough out of the bowl and with your hand shape it into the bread loafTake a little bit of the Potato fiber and cover the top of the loaf with it. This will give the bread that white natural look after it is baked
- If you desire, with a knife make few lines throughout the bread, again to give it more of a natural look
- Place it in the oven and bake for 90 minutes
- Bon appetit
- For the Potato Fiber from Germany you can have a look at the Amazon site here.
- I have now added a recipe on How to make your own Farmers Cheese or a Quark Cheese. It is really great to make on your own. Easy.
1Amount Per ServingCalories33Total Fat1gCarbohydrates1gFiber4gProtein2g