PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 minutes
2 oz cream cheese
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
1 egg beaten
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/3 cup almond flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°
- In a small bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella. Microwave on high for 20 seconds at a time until melted.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg until beaten. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Work mozzarella/cc mixture into dough. Dough will be sticky. Stir in cheddar cheese.
- Spoon dough onto plastic wrap. Dust the top of it with almond flour.
- Fold the plastic wrap over the dough and gently start working into a ball.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Cut dough ball into 4. Roll each section into a ball. Cut the ball in half. This is your top and bottom bun !
- Sit cut side down on parchment paper or very well greased sheet pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden and set up.