These low carb fries have just 6 g net carbs!
Course Side Dish Cuisine American Calories96kcalPrep Time5minutesCook Time35minutesTotal Time40minutes Servingsservings
Click underlined ingredients to see where to get them.
- 1/4 cupAvocado oil
- 1 tspSea salt
- 1/4 tspBlack pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Peel the rutabagas. Slice them into circles, 1/4-inch thick. Stack the circles and slice them into sticks, 1/4-inch wide.
- In a large bowl, toss the rutabaga sticks with avocado oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Place an oven safe rack onto a large baking sheet. Arrange the fries in a single layer on the rack.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until fries are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Serving size: ~10 fries, or 1/8 of entire recipe
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Nutrition FactsAmount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.Calories96Fat6gProtein1gTotal Carbs8gNet Carbs6gFiber2gSugar4g
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Net carb count excludes fiber, erythritol, and allulose, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. (Learn about net carbs here.) We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own.