Keto Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serves: 24 Mini Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour, 140g
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, 28g
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch, 7g (or cornstarch)
- 1 tsp xanthan gum*(optional, helps with texture)*
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup powdered monkfruit erythritol sweetener, 65g
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small very ripe mashed banana, 90g
- 1/4 cup Stoka Nutrition mini chocolate chips, 60g (use SAMMYSAM for 20% off if you want to try these, they are great! 3g NET carbs for ~1/4 cup and only 5 ingredients) – This is not an affiliate link! I do not receive any commission.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
- In a bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients including; almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot starch, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add the melted butter along with the mashed banana, egg and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener and whisk again until everything is well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Mix until a thick dough is formed.
- Add your mini chocolate chips and mix again.
- Line a mini muffin tray with 24 muffin liners.
- This dough is thick enough to where you can use your hands to roll the dough into balls. Place a small ball of dough into each muffin tin.
- Bake the mini muffins for 14-17min or until lightly brown on top. Serve warm on their own or with butter. Enjoy your Keto Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins!
Nutrition for 1/24th of recipe (1 mini banana chocolate chip muffin): 72 calories | 5.1g fat | 1.5 NET carbs | 1.7g protein