- 1 lb ground beef (preferably grass fed)
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 oz block of cheese (I used cheddar but any hard cheese will work!)
- 1-2 whole new pickles
- Ghee or Olive Oil spray
- Special sauce (I use Sir Kensington’s)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray your mini muffin tin lightly with ghee or olive oil.
- Prep your pickles and cheese. Thinly slice your pickles into little rounds and cube your cheese into 18 pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, gently but thoroughly combine your beef, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic.
- Put a chunk of beef into a mini muffin spot and press to coat the bottom and sides with a thin layer – it helps to have the sides spill over a bit. Then place a chunk of cheese and top with a pickle slice. Cover with a dollop of beef and press to fully cover. The beef on top should fully connect with the sides. Repeat until 18 muffin spots are filled.
- Option to freeze here for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the meat is golden brown. Gently slide out of the tin and serve with special sauce.