This keto peanut butter mousse is so light, smooth, and creamy, you won’t believe it is low carb.Made with just 4 ingredients, it takes less than 5 minutes to make!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 6 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup peanut butter sugar free and smooth * See notes
- 1 cup cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar free powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract and set aside. In a separate mixing bowl, beat together the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently beat through ¼ of the whipped heavy cream into the peanut butter mixture. Fold through another ½ of the cream and mix well. Add the remaining cream until combined.
- Transfer the mousse into a piping bag with a swirly tip. Pipe into mason jars or glass jars and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
* You can use smooth almond butter or tahini.
TO STORE: The mousse should always be stored in the refrigerator, covered. It will keep well for up to 2 weeks.
TO FREEZE: Cover the mousse completely and store them in the freezer, for up to 6 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 26g | Sodium: 239mg | Potassium: 249mg | Fiber: 4g | Vitamin A: 381IU | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 3g