Course dinner, Main Course
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 4 people
Calories 410 kcal
- 1 pound Steak thinly sliced and cut into strips
- 1 Red bell pepper sliced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- 8 ounces Sliced Mushrooms
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the ingredients except for the provolone cheese to a mixing bowl, and toss to coat well.
- Divide the mixture between the four pieces of aluminum foil.
- Fold the long sides of each piece of foil to the center and overlap, then fold in the shorter ends of the foil to form a packet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, open each packet, and top with a slice of cheese.
- Place under the broiler until the cheese has melted.
Net Carbs: 6 Net Carbs Per Serving
The nutritional information for this recipe is calculated as a courtesy and is an approximate only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipes on this site.