This is a classic keto lunch idea! These keto Philly cheesesteak roll ups are made with cream cheese and easy to customize.
Fans of the famous Philly cheesesteak sandwiches are going to love these roll ups. They have all the flavors that you love about the sandwiches but in a much lower-carb version.
KETO ROLL UPS
I actually baked the shredded cheese until I was able to make a low-carb roll up for the cream cheese filling. This recipe is not for anyone that has a dairy sensitivity! It’s packed with cream cheese and has more cheese wrapped around the outside. If you love cheese as much as I do, you are going to adore this one.
KETO PHILLY CHEESESTEAK ROLL UPS
Here’s the entire list of ingredients to make these fun keto roll ups! Exact measurements can easily be found below within the printable recipe card!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Net Carbs: 2 net carbs per serving
Monterey jack cheese shredded
Medium onion sliced
Bell pepper sliced
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Saute the ground beef onion and pepper in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove until the vegetables have softened and the meat is completely browned. Drain any excess grease.
3. Add the worcestershire sauce, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste to the skillet with the meat mixture.
4.Stir to combine until the cheese is completely melted.
5. Place the cheese in 8 even circles on a parchment lined large baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges begin to brown and the cheese takes on a lacelike appearance..
6. Let the cheese cool for a minute or two, and while still pliable, place a layer of filling on each cheese circle. Gently roll the cheese around the filling, and allow to cool and harden into a wrap before serving.
Net Carbs: 2 Net Carbs Per Serving
The nutritional information for this recipe is calculated as a courtesy and is an approximate only. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipes on this site.