Keto Pizza is one of my favorite go-to lunches or dinner recipes. Are you following the keto way of eating? Then you HAVE to try this white keto pizza! Cheesy, satisfying greatness and only 2.5 carbs per serving! My chicken spinach pizza is loaded with tender chicken, spinach, and ooey-gooey cheese.
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
Total Time30 minutes
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- ½ tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup half & half or heavy whipping cream, I used half & half, nutrition facts will change if using something else
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum, thickener found near the yeast or sweetener aisle This comes in a small packet like yeast and is only about 40¢
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- ½ cup part skim shredded mozzarella
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- FOR THE FATHEAD DOUGH:
- 2oz cream cheese ¾ cup shredded mozzarella 1 egg, beaten ¼ teaspoon garlic powder ⅓ cup almond flour
- To make the pizza crust:
- Melt mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Mixing often.
- In a separate bowl mix beaten egg with almond flour and remaining dough ingredients.
- Combine cheese mixture with flour and mix. Mix. Keep mixing! Once a sticky dough consistency has been reached, refrigerate while preparing sauce and chicken.
- Saute the chicken in a skillet over medium heat until done. Remove, set aside.
- Add garlic plus the xantham gum with half & half to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer when sauce starts to thicken.
- Fold in spinach, cook just until wilted.
- Using hands, work dough out into a circle on a pizza pan. Bake on 350 for 10 minutes. Crust must be pre-baked to hold up to the sauce and toppings.
- Spread sauce/spinach mixture onto your cooked pizza crust. Top with chicken and shredded cheese
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- NOTE if your oven and pizza crust wasn’t already hot from making the dough, bake for 10 minutes instead.
- Allow to cool a few minutes.
- Cut into 4 pieces. Serves 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345