BlogsInstant PotKeto DietLow Carb RecipesWeight Loss
KETO PUMPKIN BARS
yield: 16 BARS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
Keto Pumpkin Bars are the ultimate, low-carb pumpkin dessert. They’re secretly healthy and only require nine ingredients. Enjoy these keto pumpkin bars plain, or topped with your favorite keto cream cheese frosting.
FOR THE PUMPKIN BARS:
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ¼ cup granulated sugar-free sweetener (we used Lakanto or Swerve)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour – make sure to spoon the almond flour into the measuring cup, then level it.
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
FOR THE KETO CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease an 8″X8″ baking pan; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, oil, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla to a medium mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Add almond flour, pumpkin spice, salt, and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into your prepared 8″X8″ pan.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the top starts to darken and the center is set (always start with the lowest time).
- Enjoy plain or frost with keto cream cheese frosting. For the frosting: mix the cream cheese until it is smooth. Add in the powdered sweetener and vanilla, and mix until well incorporated.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- The almond flour needs to be at room temperature or it will absorb more of the wet ingredients.
- Make sure to spoon the almond flour into the measuring cup and then level it or your batter will be too thick.
- If your batter feels too thick, add 2 tablespoon of water and mix.
- The net carbs for this keto pumpkin recipe does not include the optional addition of chocolate chips or keto cream cheese frosting.
- One of my readers used ½ cup applesauce and 2 tsp baking powder as a substitute for the eggs.
- You can use melted and cooled butter, or your oil of choice in this recipe. Just note that the texture may vary slightly.
YIELD: 16 SERVING SIZE: 1 bar
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 91TOTAL FAT: 7gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 6gCHOLESTEROL: 23mgSODIUM: 154mgCARBOHYDRATES: 3.5gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.5gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 4gPROTEIN: 3g