We recommend using a natural, organic, beetroot based, food coloring. Not only because it’s beetroot base food coloring is a non-chemical option but it also provides for a deeper richer color of red for the red velvet fat bombs and other low-carb recipes.
Course: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanPrep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 40 minutesTotal Time: 55 minutesServings: 24 Fat BombsCalories: 74kcalAuthor: Gerri
- 3.5 ounces Sugar-Free Chocolate
- 4.5 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 3.5 ounces Unsalted Butter softened
- 3 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 4 drops Red Food Coloring
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a small pot of simmering water. Make sure that the bowl isn’t touching the water, as this will cause the chocolate to burn.
- While the chocolate is melting, mix together the remaining ingredients with a hand mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes. Ensure the mix is fully combined.
- With the hand mixer on low speed, slowly add the chocolate mixture to the other ingredients. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add the mixture to a piping bag and pipe the fat bomb mixture onto a lined tray. Set in the fridge for 40 minutes.
- Whip the heavy cream and pipe 1-2 teaspoons onto each fat bomb.
Serving: 1fat bomb | Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 223IU | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg