low Carb Creamy Tuscan Chicken is so rich and creamy with lots of sun-dried tomatoes and spinach in a parmesan cream sauce. It is one of my very favorite low carb meals and it is perfect for the keto diet.
Course Main Course
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 495 kcal
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in half horizontally
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Place olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.Season chicken with lemon pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add onion to skillet and cook for about 3 minutes to soften.
- Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
- Add chicken broth and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer for 1 minute.Add Parmesan and stir until melted.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.Stir in spinach. Cook and stir until spinach is wilted.Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Low Carb Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 495Calories from Fat 324
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 36g55%
- Saturated Fat 17g106%
- Cholesterol 164mg55%
- Sodium 475mg21%
- Potassium 1180mg34%
- Carbohydrates 9g3%
- Fiber 3g13%
- Sugar 6g7%
- Protein 33g66%
- Calcium 248mg25%
- Vitamin C 19.1mg23%
- Vitamin A 3950IU79%
- Iron 2.8mg16%