- Mission Foods Low Carb Tortillas (see direct link within post on where to buy)
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Cheese Blend
- 1-2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- Toppings of your Choice
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a flat pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place your tortilla onto your pan, and spoon on the pizza sauce and swirl to coat the surface.
- Begin to add your toppings. I normally do a little cheese, pepperoni, little more cheese, and top with black olives. The ways you can create these pizzas are endless and completely customizable.
- Sprinkle the toppings with Italian Seasoning for additional pizza taste.
- Place the pan in your oven for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from pan and let cool for 3 minutes. Cut into fourths, carefully transfer to your plate, sprinkle with red pepper flakes and/or parmesan and ENJOY!
The tortillas we use in our household are from Missions Foods. We can find them in most grocery stores (you may have to spend some time looking through the rack). We use the largest tortilla for these pizzas for dinner, but smaller ones work perfect for a lunch meal! You can see Mission’s products here: http://www.missionmenus.com/products/category/better-for-you-tortillas