Mini garlic bread that comes together in just 10 minutes – so buttery, so garlicky and just so easy!
prep time:10 MINUTES
cook time:10 MINUTES
total time:20 MINUTES
I’m not one to cut corners but when it comes to Thanksgiving, I’ll take any shortcut available. After all, you have 8 things in the oven, the guests are all waiting and hungry, and one of your pies you were supposed to pick up ran out of stock.
There’s enough stress going around so that’s where these mini monkey breads come in.
- 1 (16-ounce) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 12-cup standard muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- Cut each of the 8 biscuits into eighths, making 64 pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter, Parmesan, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley and salt, reserving 2 tablespoons; set aside. Stir in biscuit pieces and gently toss to combine.
- Drop 5-6 pieces into each muffin cup. Using your fingertips, gently press the last piece in the center.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, brushed with remaining butter mixture.