Affiliate links are provided below for your convenience. You can see my full disclosure policy here. Spread the love
KETO GARLIC ROSEMARY BREAD LOW CARB
Need the BEST keto bread recipe?
Try this low carb garlic rosemary bread.
Super easy keto recipe for the most amazing bread.
No yeast bread recipe that is simple and quick to mix up.
You can whip up this bread in just about 10 minutes.
If you are looking for a tasty and delish bread recipe this is the one for you.
Serve as keto side dishes for lunch or dinner.
I love to make this keto garlic rosemary bread to slice and make sandwiches.
You can also make ahead a freeze for a quick freezer bread recipe.
No need to buy store bought bread when you can make homemade bread.
You will be making this from scratch oven baked bread over and over again.
Even those that don’t follow a ketogenic diet / lifestyle will love this bread including kids.
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto garlic rosemary bread.
PREP TIME:10 mins
COOK TIME:40 mins
TOTAL TIME :50 mins
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1.5 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- 2 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dried Rosemary, crushed
- 1 Egg
- Melt mozzarella over a double boiler. Take out of the heat and whisk in egg until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl. Stir and knead into a smooth dough.
- Wrap the dough in parchment and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the dough and roll into a smooth ball.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes at 375F.