This is an easy recipe that is sure to be loved by the whole family.
PREP TIME5 mins
COOK TIME15 mins
TOTAL TIME20 mins
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast cubed
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1.5 tablespoons garlic seasoning
- 2 to 3 zucchinis noodled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach
- Cook cubed chicken, remove from pan.
- Combine heavy cream, chicken broth, and grated cheese in pan.
- Cook over medium heat, whisking consistently until thickened.
- Add halves cherry tomatoes and spinach.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Add zucchini noodles.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Add bacon bits for an extra treat!