homemade Keto Peanut Butter Pie from scratch with just a few low carb ingredients. It’s a crazy creamy no-bake keto pie that everyone loves. This dreamy low carb pie has a chocolatey Oreo like crust and a luscious sugar-free peanut butter filling.
For the chocolate crust:
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour superfine
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
For the filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese cheese room temperature
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
For the chocolate topping:
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
For the keto chocolate pie crust:
- In a large bowl, combine all the crust ingredients until well mixed, and the dough looks crumbly.
- Firmly press the crust crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Use the bottom of a measuring cup or glass.
- Place in the refrigerator.
To make the filling:
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the filling and, using an electric mixer, whip until smooth and creamy. It’s essential to use room-temperature ingredients.
- Transfer the peanut butter filling into the crust and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or freeze for 30 minutes.
To make the topping:
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a small mixing blow. Mix to combine.
- Draw lines of chocolate all over the pie. You can also drizzle some melted peanut butter. Decorate with peanuts and enjoy!
- Slice the pie immediately and enjoy a soft pie, or freeze for 2 hours to enjoy a frozen no-bake peanut butter pie recipe.