Shredded Chicken Tacos
for 4 servings
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups salsa, or 1 16 oz jar
- tortilla, to serve
- pico de gallo, to serve
- guacamole, to serve
- sour cream, to serve
- Place chicken breasts inside the Instant Pot.
- Add the chili powder, ground cumin, pepper, and garlic and toss until the chicken is coated on both sides. Add the salsa.
- Seal the lid in place until you hear the beep. Tip: Closing the lid can be tricky. Have the pressure knob at 11 o’clock and turn right.
- Press “Poultry” and set time to 13 minutes. Set pressure knob to “Sealing”.
- Steam will release and the screen will say “On” before it starts counting down.
- Once the timer goes off, carefully turn the pressure knob to “Venting”. Let all of the stream release before opening the lid.
- Shred the chicken with two forks.
- Serve with tortillas, pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, or other desired toppings.