These Air Fryer Zucchini Pizza Bites are low carb, keto-friendly and require just 6 minutes of cook time!
COOK TIME6 minutes
TOTAL TIME6 minutes
- 1 medium size zucchini
- Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup marinara (low carb if keto)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch slices and place on a lined air fryer basket. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of marinara on each zucchini slice and top with shredded cheese.
- Heat the air fryer to 375 degrees F. Cook the zucchini for 6 minutes. Cook in additional 2 minute increments until the cheese is golden and the zucchini is tender.
This recipe serves 2 as a meal or 4 as a side dish.
1/2 recipe (about 8 zucchini slices)
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 172TOTAL FAT: 11.5gCHOLESTEROL: 28mgSODIUM: 401mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 5gFIBER: 0.6gSUGAR: 2.5gPROTEIN: 10.8g