Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time15 mins
- cast iron pan /griddle
- 2 medium avocado
- 4-5 sourdough bread slices
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- salt as per taste
- pepper as per taste
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- ¼ cup sweet pepper chopped
- 4-5 asparagus
- 2 cloves garlic chopped,to pair with asparagus above
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for grilling asparagus and garlic
- ¼ cup cucumber chopped
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate seeds to pair with cucumber
- Mix cucumber with pomegranate seeds,keep them aside
- Slice the cherry tomatatoes, keep them aside
- chop the sweet peppers,keep them aside.
- Grill asparagus and garlic in olive oil, season with salt and pepper,keep them aside
For avocado toast
- Heat a cast iron pan and place loaves of sourdough bread on it.
- Drizzle some olive oil and toast the bread on both sides.
- In a bowl, scoop out pulp of 2 large avocadoes.
- Mash the with a fork or back of a spoon to make a smooth guacamole.
- Add lemon juice,salt and pepper as per taste.
- Spread the guacamole on the toasted bread generously.
- Garnish with toppings like chopped tomatoes or any other toppings and sprinkle salt and pepper on it as per your taste.
- Serve fresh.