- 2 Pure Flavor® Tomatoes on-the-vine, thinly sliced
- 2-3 slices of cooked bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh oregano, chopped
- 7 oz Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 store-made pizza crust
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Lightly oil a 10-inch pizza pan on parchment paper.
Place pizza crust on pan or paper.
Brush remaining olive oil on pizza crust.
Evenly sprinkle half the cheese to the crust. Evenly spread tomato sauce on top.
Add Pure Flavor® Tomatoes on-the-vine, rest of cheese, oregano, and bacon.
Bake on lowest rack of oven until crust, bottom and edges are browned, about 15 minutes. Yield: 1 pizza (10 inches).
For crispier tomato, soak sliced tomatoes with paper towel and use high broil option for the last 3 minutes of baking.