Prep time15 minutes
Cooking time35 minutes
Total time50 minutes
Keto Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaf is the perfect party appetizer. With the bite of Italian sausage and the sweet tang of barbecue sauce, you have a real winner! Try our sugar-free barbecue sauce for dipping.
INGREDIENTS US CustomaryMetric 1/2x2x3x
- ¾ pound Ground beef (85-15 blend)
- ¼ pound Italian hot sausage (ground)
- 4 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- ⅓ cup Onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon Sukrin Gold
- 3 tablespoons Parsley (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons Keto Barbecue Sauce (Tasty Low Carb Recipe)
- 8 slices Bacon (for wrapping)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the beef, sausage, garlic, onion, and Sukrin Gold, half of the barbecue sauce, and parsley. Mix by hand until thoroughly blended.
- Form the mix into 24 portions into the shape of the mini-muffin pan and set aside.
- Wrap the individually mixed loaf ingredients with a small slice of bacon (trimmed as needed) so the bacon slighlty overlaps at the end. Then place each wrapped mini-loaf in the muffin tin.
- Top each mini-loaf with a dab of Keto Tasty Low Carb Barbecue Sauce and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove and plate. Top with chopped parsley – more barbecue sauce -serve hot.
- If you prefer a larger portion for a meal instead of finger-food double the recipe and use a larger muffin pan. You will have to add 10-15 minutes more to the baking time.
- Make sure the bacon you buy is labeled “Gluten Free.”
Calories–141.6kcal | Carbohydrates-2.3g | Protein-6.6g | Fat-11.6g | Saturated Fat-4.2g | Cholesterol-29.6mg | Sodium-184.9mg | Potassium-124.5mg | Fiber-0.1g | Sugar-1.3g | Calcium-10.6mg | Net Carbs-2g