- 32 ounces dill pickle wholes standard size, not jumbo
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces bacon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a baking rack and grease with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Prepare the pickles by slicing them in half lengthwise. Use the edge of a small spoon to scrape out the center of the pickle, creating a shell. Save the shaved pickle center in a small bowl.
- Pat the pickles dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheddar cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the reserved pickle.
- Fill each pickle with about 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture.
- Cut the bacon slices in half lengthwise. Wrap each pickle with half of a piece of bacon.
- Line the poppers on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes until the bacon is chewy crisp.
- Serve with dill pickle ranch for dipping. To make the ranch, mix 1/2 cup ranch dressing with 1 to 2 tablespoons pickle juice.
Serving: 2 poppersCalories: 115kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 3gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 514mgPotassium: 89mgFiber: 0.5gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 195IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 51mgIron: 0.2mg