- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ onion diced
- 1 pepper diced
- 2 tbsp. homemade taco seasoning
- ⅓ cup water
- 10- ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 jalapeno
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the ground beef to a skillet over medium heat and cook for 12 minutes until browned and cooked.
- Next, add the pepper and chopped onion.
- Saute for 5 minutes until tender.
- Add taco seasoning and diced tomatoes, and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add taco meat to the bottom of the oiled baking dish, and spread it evenly.
- Add the eggs, milk, and sour cream to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread the egg mixture over the beef mixture and top with shredded Cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the eggs are firm.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes, then slice and enjoy.
Amount per serving.
- Calories 287kcal
- Total Carbs 6g
- Net Carbs 5g
- Protein 17g
- Fat 22g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g