Course Main CourseCuisine ItalianCalories 441 kcalPrep Time 10 minutesCook Time 25 minutesTotal Time 35 minutesAuthor Maya Krampf from WholesomeYum.comServings servings
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
Low Carb Chicken Pizza Crust
- 3/4 lb Shredded chicken (this is cooked weight; equivalent to 1 lb raw)
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup Spinach (push into the measuring cup when measuring)
- 1/3 cup Red onion (sliced thin into half moons)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
RECIPE TIPS + VIDEO in the post above, nutrition info + recipe notes below!
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a pizza peel with parchment paper.
- Stir together the shredded chicken, grated Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and sea salt.
- Whisk the eggs lightly, then add in. Mix well.
- Spread the chicken crust pizza “dough” onto the parchment paper on the pizza peel, as thinly as possible (about 1/4 in thick). Slide the parchment paper onto a pizza stone.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until firm and golden on the edges.
- Let the crust rest for 10 minutes, which helps “seal” it.
- Add sauce and toppings. Return to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. If desired, place under a broiler for a couple of minutes to brown the cheese more.